Can I Pick and Choose What’s Part of My Mommy Makeover?
Do you love your babies, but hate your stretchmarks? Pregnancy changes the body, often in ways that can be downright depressing. If you’re tired of sagging breasts, a paunchy tummy, and changes “down there”, a Mommy Makeover could be the transformation you’re seeking. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sato to learn about your options for restoring your body after baby. A Mommy Makeover allows you to have it all: a smokin’ hot body, tons of self-confidence, and adorable kids, too.
A Mommy Makeover: Customized to Target Your Problem Areas
What changes are you most unhappy with in your post-pregnancy body? A Mommy Makeover is designed to target your problem areas.
- Sagging Breasts– Do your breasts sag after pregnancy? A breast lift (either on its own or combined with breast augmentation) could be the solution. This procedure reshapes and reforms the breasts for a perkier, rejuvenated appearance.
- Loss of Breast Volume– Many women experience a change in breast volume after pregnancy. Dr. Sato can use saline or silicone breast implants and breast augmentation surgery to restore this volume or increase your natural breast size. This surgery is often paired with a breast lift in women with drooping or sagging breasts.
- Loose Abdominal Skin and Stretch Marks– The rapid expansion of the abdomen during pregnancy can lead to stretch marks and loose abdominal skin. A tummy tuck removes excess skin (and the associated stretch marks), tightens up abdominal muscles, and restores a flattened appearance to the mid-section.
- Changes to the Labia– Pregnancy and childbirth often increase the size of the labia. This can be extremely uncomfortable for many women, especially during exercise. Labiaplasty reforms the labia and can boost self-confidence in and out of the bedroom.
- Stubborn Pockets of Fat– Hormonal changes during pregnancy can lead to stubborn fat pockets. These pockets of fat often occur on women who are at a healthy weight. Diet and exercise alone may not be able to remove this fat. Liposuction uses suction to permanently remove fat cells from the body, shaping and sculpting the treatment area.
I’m Ready for My Mommy Makeover. What’s the Next Step?
Are you ready to transform your body and rediscover your pre-pregnancy appearance (or even better!)? The first step is a Mommy Makeover consultation with Dr. Sato. She’ll create a customized surgical plan based on the procedures you agree upon. Call and schedule your consultation today.