What can you do to maintain your results? It really depends on what cosmetic procedure you’ve received. Here are a few tips for some of our most popular treatments. If you don’t see your treatment on the list, ask us for maintenance advice.
You love your new shape, help it last. Liposuction is a permanent fat removal method, but that doesn’t mean fat can’t come back. Try these tips:
- Diet and Exercise – A good diet and regular exercise are essential for maintaining your results. Create an exercise plan and stick with it. Although you’ll need to take a few weeks off from strenuous exercise right after surgery, resume exercise as soon as you receive Dr. Sato’s go-ahead.
- Take Care of Your Skin – The best liposuction results are achieved on tight, elastic skin. Help keep your skin in shape by moisturizing regularly and using sun protection.
Reverse the signs of childbirth and look like a new woman with a “Mommy Makeover”. This treatment is actually a set of procedures designed to restore a woman’s body after baby. Here’s some advice for ensuring your results last.
- Wait Until You’re Done Having Children– What’s not to love about a new bundle of joy? Unless, of course, you’ve had a Mommy Makeover. Having children can, and will, reverse the results of many of the cosmetic procedures you might receive. If you’re not finished having children, you might want to wait to schedule that Mommy Makeover.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular surgical cosmetic procedures. These tips will help keep yours from sagging as long as possible:
- Support Them – Wearing a bra gives your breasts the support they need. Wear a bra every day. Some women even choose to use a sleep bra for comfortable support at night.
- Don’t Go Too Large – Larger breasts are more prone to sagging. Choose a breast implant size that is complementary, but not excessive. Dr. Sato can help you choose the right size of implants for your body.