An Endoscopic Brow Lift Helps You Look Revitalized Without a Long Recovery
An endoscopic brow lift is an innovative plastic surgery procedure that can transform a person’s look significantly. The vibrant and the youthful look it renders is hard to miss. It is the ideal solution for anyone who is suffering from the early signs of aging and a lack of skin elasticity in the brow area.
What Is the Endoscopic Brow Lift
The endoscopic brow lift involves making small incisions along the scalp and inserting an endoscope in the area to be treated. The endoscope will help provide your surgeon with a better view of the surgical area by delivering a visual of the underlying tissue on a television screen. This will help your doctor precisely remove excess skin from the forehead.
The brow lift is performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthetic and IV sedation. While every case is different, you can expect the surgery to last one to two hours. You will be able to return home soon after the treatment is completed.
Issues Addressed by an Endoscopic Brow Lift
• Fatigued appearance – Low brows can make you look exhausted, even if you feel well-rested. Having a tired look can take away the natural charm from your face. A brow lift can make you look refreshed and vibrant and fetch.
• Intimidating look – Drooping eyes can make you look hostile and unapproachable. People with such eyes find it difficult making friends in different social situations. A brow lift can make you look more inviting and significantly improve your likability.
• Horizontal forehead lines – With the help of an endoscopic brow lift, you can get rid of all your forehead lines. That alone can make you look many years younger than you are.
• Furrows – The unnecessary furrow in between your brows can be taken care of with endoscopic brow lift.
• Eyebrow symmetry – Any unevenness of the eyes brows can be corrected with an endoscopic brow lift.
Steps To Be Followed Before The Operation
• Quit smoking at least a month before the operation.
• Drinking or eating on the day of operation should be avoided as it can affect the surgery.
• Wearing accessories, such as watches or jewelry, is forbidden on the day of surgery.
• Make sure you have a friend or a member of your family by your side on the day of operation to take you home once the procedure is completed.
Benefits of the Endoscopic Brow Lift
The endoscopic brow lift can give you a more charismatic and youthful appearance. When you are confident about how you look, you’ll feel better about yourself and you will naturally exude a degree of charisma, which is a highly attractive trait.
The procedure is safe and highly effective. It has very little chance of risks occurring and you can expect the recovery time to be much less than other surgical methods.
Measures to Take During Recovery
• Use ice to avoid swelling
• Avoid straining your body for about a month and avoid overactivity
• You should only take medication prescribed by your doctor to help ease discomfort
• You can commence your daily routine two weeks after the surgery is completed.
Contact Our Office
An endoscopic brow lift can provide you with the youthful and vibrant look you desire without causing you to go through a tremendous amount of downtime. If you’re interested in learning more about the procedure, contact our office to learn more. Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Erika Sato, will guide you throughout the entire process, from beginning to end.